How to choose chicken to cooking

Browse By

Chicken is an ingredient that can be used to make a variety of dishes. It tastes delicious. It’s also easy to buy for how to choose to buy quality chicken. Choose a chicken that has skin free from mucus, tight skin, and firm breasts. The important thing is that the color must not be pale, not green, and not have a spoiled odor.

Almost all parts of the chicken can be used for cooking. Whether it’s wings, thighs, breasts, they can be made in many dishes, including fried, grilled, stir-fried, stewed, boiled, and even ribs can be used to make soup.  Report by ยูฟ่าเบท

Types of chickens


  • Some people call it hen.
  • Popularly raised commercially in greenhouses or farms.
  • The body is plump, has a lot of flesh, and is soft.
  • Cheaper than domestic chickens because they are easy to find.

Chicken lays eggs

  • It is the species that we eat eggs from.
  • The eggs eaten are unfertilized eggs. So it doesn’t hatch.
  • Don’t like to eat meat. Because the skin is tough 

Is it true that eating a lot of chicken causes gout

Gout is caused by too much uric acid in the blood. Uric acid is a substance in the body that is created in the liver. Which is caused by the breakdown of a substance called purine. The cause of high uric acid in the blood is 70% caused by the natural production of the body, while the other 30% is caused by eating food. that are high in uric acid, so eating chicken alone It is not the cause of gout. Because the body receives uric acid from many other foods besides chicken and poultry. There are still many foods that people with gout should be especially careful of. Especially foods that contain high amounts of purines.